1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.For unhappy girls who like sitting in the sun (via bl-ossomed)
I hate when black clothes are a slightly different black and don’t match
what if after you die you get stats like
words said total: 21,390,459
pushups done: 1.3
hours spent crying: 238
the only boys i need in my life:
- michael (kors)
- christian (dior/louboutin)
- jimmy (choo)
- louis (vuitton)
- tommy (hilfiger)
- yves (saint-laurent)
- giorgio (armani)
- louis-francois (cartier)
the only boys yall can afford
100% sure im ugly as hell and yet I still expect to be in a relationship with a hot person